Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm still taken by surprise



Cannot wait for springtime. I love my go-to black but I can't wait to see what the shops have in store for the bright season.



The Burberry SS10 campaign with the stunning Emma Watson! Seriously such a classic beauty, with a classic sense of style. You can never really go wrong with a designer like Burberry. I long to own one of their long khaki trench coats. My hubby already owns one-lucky! *Sigh*

Still pooped from my sister's birthday party last night. She looked like the ultimate rockstar, and I cannot wait to see the pictures!
xoxo

8 comments:

esther said...

oh my look at those positively delicious shoes...
great picks!

C.Chico said...

i cannot wait til springtime either. that yellow leather vest is super pretty! i'm excited for colors =)

Style State of Mind said...

i love that nail polish color~~

Damsels said...

the moodboard is so swell put together .. it really says stylish spring ... cant wait till it comes but meanwhile here i am freeezing

Adrianna Traxler said...

i totally here yah..i love my dark clothes..but i can't wait to see what spring has to offer.

Love that blazer & floral dress

Clara Campelo said...

amazing..
i love the dress.
xx

jack bespoke said...

awesome video, thanks for sharin that

bespok.com

Taylor Sterling said...

that campaign was lovely. I can;t mwait to wear neutral colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails