Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm still taken by surprise



Cannot wait for springtime. I love my go-to black but I can't wait to see what the shops have in store for the bright season.



The Burberry SS10 campaign with the stunning Emma Watson! Seriously such a classic beauty, with a classic sense of style. You can never really go wrong with a designer like Burberry. I long to own one of their long khaki trench coats. My hubby already owns one-lucky! *Sigh*

Still pooped from my sister's birthday party last night. She looked like the ultimate rockstar, and I cannot wait to see the pictures!
xoxo

9 comments:

esther said...

oh my look at those positively delicious shoes...
great picks!

C.Chico said...

i cannot wait til springtime either. that yellow leather vest is super pretty! i'm excited for colors =)

Style State of Mind said...

i love that nail polish color~~

日本 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................

Damsels said...

the moodboard is so swell put together .. it really says stylish spring ... cant wait till it comes but meanwhile here i am freeezing

Adri said...

i totally here yah..i love my dark clothes..but i can't wait to see what spring has to offer.

Love that blazer & floral dress

Clara said...

amazing..
i love the dress.
xx

jack bespoke said...

awesome video, thanks for sharin that

bespok.com

Taylor Sterling said...

that campaign was lovely. I can;t mwait to wear neutral colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails