Sunday, December 9, 2012

Live while we're young





Let's call a spade a spade here, and say I've completely abandoned this blog. I feel like things have been crazy mad lately, and I've just been running around, completely exhausted from work, and having to wake up at 5am every day. Ugh. The holiday season, as beautiful as it is, is sometimes completely stressful. 
However, here are some pics I took a couple weeks ago. I've been obsessed with my camo jacket that I found at the Fairfax flea market for $10. I mean, you can't go wrong with that. Especially, when other stores are selling it right now, for $50-100. It's kinda huge, but I love that I can wear pretty much anything underneath. 
We're coming up on the 2nd week of December which means Christmas is right around the corner. I'm really excited for when my sister comes home next Friday, because that's when it really gets fun. If I don't post again, until after Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! 
xoxo


Vintage Marines camo jacket/Topshop sweater/H&M skinnies/Dolce Vita for Target brogues/F21 hat

15 comments:

Unknown said...

great bargain on the camou jacket.. I couldn't get my hands on one this winter.. cool look.. happy holidays to you too

Adora Mehitabel said...

Lovely hat www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

Mariel Parton said...

love this outfit and the camo, such a great bargain <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

his little lady said...

You are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving these pictures and your outfit! Hope you had a fabulous holiday season :)
xo TJ

Marsa said...

loooove the camo jacket girl!! i need to find the perfect one for myself :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

Anonymous said...

lovely, your style is great

Trudy Danso said...

such an amazing style!

I V Y said...

CAMO LOOKS SO GEWWWDDDD, YOU HOTTIE!

xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

canvasofculture said...

wow, your camo jacket is such a steal! lovely blog :)

xx

Unknown said...

this is such a fun and quirky cameo jacket! nice casual outfit :)

Check out my new blog post! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

You're super pretty! I love the attention to makeup.

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Look of Style said...

great look:)

Lauren Dimesky said...

in love with that jacket girl. You look amazing as usual! xoxo

-Lauren
www.adornlafemme.com

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

Vintage camo jackets are the only way to go. You are so cool miss Lainey. xx

http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com/

Tanya said...

Looking good!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails