Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Path Is Straight

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My honey has been working on a musical- Sondheim's Into the Woods-for the past couple months, his last at CSUN. Last night, the long-awaited day too see it had arrived. Every time I'd hear him practicing around the house, the more excited I became. And last night, proved even more to me how lucky I am. He really is the most talented man I know, and is so deserving of everything. I'm gushing, I know but I can't help it. I was so proud last night-of him and my girl Danielle! The show was above and beyond everything I had ever seen. And I know I was in the last two prior musicals he directed (Tommy and Anything Goes), but as a whole, this is the best cast Garry Lennon's ever had.

The fam bam came with me last night, including my sister's friend Eddie, my girlfriend Reena, and my best friend Kate-so Geo had an amazing cheering section. Afterward, we went to Chili's to get some food in our starving bellies, and just hung around. It was a magical, perfect evening. I really can't wait to see the show again. 

xoxo

TCEC Couture jacket/ Cotton On dress/ B. Makowski bag/ Fossil watch/ Deena & Ozzy mesh boots

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

really beautiful girl!
love the whole outfit..
these shoes are amazing..
Yaary.

Anonymous said...

That's so great that you are so supportive of him. He's adorable!
Also, love the outfit.

Vicki said...

love these photos! ur glasses rock! :)
vicki xo

Give me a Big Closet said...

love your shoes!!!

beijo *

menina raposa said...

J'adore les photos !!!! superbes !!!amazing outfits

A♥ said...

your shoes are awesome!! the floral dress looks awesome on you!

myblissisthisway

Obsesiones de una Nina said...

Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

very pretty dress! love florals!

xo

justyna

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Your floral dress is so pretty!! You and your friends are gorgeous!! What a great-looking couple you and your boyfriend! xoxoxoxoxo

Taylor Sterling said...

great dress!! I am loving the colors on you!!

Unknown said...

that dress is so pretty xxxx

Yuka said...

i love the floral dress! especially paired with black, it really pops.


oh and yes you gotta find that bra! its the best. and even better, it was $13. i got mine at the h&m at the beverly center. you live near LA right?

Taylor Sterling said...

my H&M bag is from the one in NYC. I bet that's why. The one in NY gets everything :(

lauren baluyo said...

Lovely dress. The print reminds me of a Behnaz Sarafpour design that was made awhile back. I wanted it so bad.

xxLauren

Vera said...

You look gorgeous, love your entire look!

Joellen said...

Beautiful dress, and those shoes are HOT!

joellenlove.blogspot.com

www.majormusthaves.com said...

I love the dress...

Rosanna said...

i love your shoes


www.littlemissdressup.com

Anonymous said...

love the dress
super chic and wonderful print
love your blog, great inspiration!
thanks for sharing, love it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Laetitia said...

Lovely dress! love floral print...

xoxox

Beth said...

As always, your hair is flawless. Those boots are too cute.

http://everyroadarunway.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

cute dress, looks great!

KALIN said...

Those shoes are so dope! LOVE.

xoxo
Kalin
www.neuterthis.com

Unknown said...

Love the girly print with the awesome shoes!

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Love your shoes :)

BlueisinFashionthisYear.com

Tiffany said...

love the dress, the bright colors look great on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails