Saturday, July 9, 2011

Darling, stay close to me

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


In honor of starting a new job on the 19th with an amazing jewelry company, I decided to reward myself with something pretty. And no, my new job is not with Jewelmint. However, I have been eyeing the "Eros" earrings for quite some time now, and luckily for me they put it back in stock for those of us who couldn't have it the first go-around. I have never ordered and received anything so fast, and considering the shipping was free and ground-it was a total shock to find it in my mailbox in 4 days. Presentation was beautiful. Came in a mint colored box the size of my hand, with a ribbon tied around it. And inside were the earrings that I've been dying to own for months, along with a "note" from Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter (owners of Jewelmint) thanking me for my purchase and hoping I enjoy them. I have been wearing them constantly. Even when I'm just lounging in my apartment. They're just as beautiful in real life as they are in pictures. The craftsmanship is outstanding and has a very romantic but edgy look about them. My one gripe though? It's not a pair of earrings you can wear all day, unless you want your ears looking like a tomato. They're very very heavy, and can often cause discomfort to my delicate ears. Perhaps I'll get used to them. 
All in all, Jewelmint is a fabulous jewelry company and I cannot wait to order from them again. I'll be posting pics of me wearing the earrings very soon. :)

7 comments:

Petitebine said...

I love the collection of Jewelmint, this piece is wonderful!

x Robine

Irene's Closet said...

I like it :)

www.ireneccloset.com

Unknown said...

absolutely stunning earrings!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Joellen said...

Such a beautiful color palette that these photos exhibit! PS loving your flat tee in the previous post :)

xo

Victoria said...

They're huge in person.
So cool. :)

<3, V

http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

alexandra grecco said...

Beautiful!
xo
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

Love those earrings!

xox Courtney Michele
Breakfast in Wonderland

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails