Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby, you're a firework

Photobucket
(F21+DIY flag tank/H&M shorts/eBay boots/Vintage jewelry)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(FreePeople tunic/h&m leggings/Blowfish sandals/B.Makoswky bag/Vintage sunnies)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a smattering of pictures from my 4th of July weekend. On Saturday, I spent the day at the Americana with the fambam. We had a wonderful dinner at the Cheesecake Factory followed by dessert at one of my favorite cupcakeries in LA-Crumbs. It was a quintessential summer day.
To celebrate our independence, I went over to my best friend's house for a small bbq. The evening was filled with lots of laughs, love, music (by The Absolute) and lots and lots of food. Also, thanks to Kate's mom-I've discovered a renewed obsession with Merengue cookies.  I NEED a good recipe pronto, so I can whip 'em up all summer long. I've gotten so many compliments on my flag tank lately...funny story, I actually got the tank for $10 at Forever 21 about a month ago. But it was too pristine for me, so my husb dyed, distressed, bleached, spray painted and wrinkled the hell out of it, and voila! The pictures don't even do it justice, it looks so amazing in person.
I hope you all had a very eventful and fun holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Siera Eden said...

you are too hott for you own good my bestie love.

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

I can't believe your boyfriend made you that shirt. It's hot and so are you. It looks like you had fun over the 4th of July weekend.

amy said...

As always, you are SO pretty. Your head, to your toes! Framed by beautiful features, you're lucky!

love always

sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
amyflyingakite.com

Mariel Torres said...

looks like you had a great time doll! you are absolutely gorgeous by the way ;)

kisses,
Mariel

Anonymous said...

lovely outfits! great post...


xx
lefashionparadise

Sara said...

You look great in the outfit with the American flag tank and I LOVE your aviator sunglasses. I can believe that yours husband did that, it’s amazing; I think it’s great to have someone with those skill around so they can improve your entire wardrobe. If I where you I will give him some more projects like that. Seems like you had a great time at the 4Th of July party and that food looks yummy. I'm a new follower!:)

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Alice&Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails