Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heaven is a place on earth with you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beginning of this week was something I had been looking forward to for months now. The husb and I have been working so hard lately, longer hours, etc...that we haven't been able to really relax. So we decided to get away for a couple days and drive up north to a little town just 15 minutes above San Francisco called Mill Valley. We booked a hotel right next to the bay overlooking Sausalito, and the view from our balcony was just exquisite. This post is just day one of our trip...since we drove, we didn't arrive at our destination til about 4pm. We got settled in, then we went into the city for some vintage shopping and dinner at Ragazza. I'm pretty much sure that nothing beats the food and shopping in SF. I got some really amazing vintage pieces and had some of the best food I've had in a long time that night. 

P.S. Five people stopped me at Haight Ashbury asking me where I got my red velvet leggings. Timeless, baby! Come check out our store, we've got tons of great winter stuff! 

xoxo

Free People jacket/UO button down/Timeless red velvet leggings and bag/Dolce Vita "Jamison" boots

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Are those maroon velvet pants?! I am in love!!!! Also I love that shirt, a lot! You look absolutely gorgeous, as always, and I am happy you had a fun trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails