Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kiss me hard before you go...






Hello lovelies. I have been having quite an amazing summer so far, so apologies if I have been deserting this ole blog again. I'm way behind as usual, as these pictures are from about 2 weeks ago. My sister's best friend, Veronica came to LA to visit for a week, and I took them out for a day to experience what LA has to offer. We did the usual shopping, eating, etc...but I took them to Yamashiro's Farmer's Market - where we got to eat some amazing food whilst looking over Hollywood. All in all, it was a pretty packed day and I loved being their little tour guide. 

Also, the amazing boutique where I used to work, now has a website!! They've got amazing new pieces for the summer, so go check it out! 

http://shoptimelessla.com/


Timeless Mint cutout sweater/hm jeans/BrandyMelville bracelets/F21 necklace

2 comments:

Yuka said...

lainey! that green color looks so good on you!

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

So gorgeous - I love your sweater, the colour and the cutouts are amazing! x E

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails