Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The ever-living ghost of what once was...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last Sunday, my best friend Alli and I decided to peruse the Fairfax Flea Market for some Christmas deals. So we got an early start, grabbed some Starbucks and headed on over the hill. It was a really really cold day. I completely underestimated how cold it would be. And while I thought I was dressed appropriately enough-I was still "brr-ing" like crazy.
For the most part, the trip was completely successful. We got a couple things for ourselves, of course, but I was also able to find something incredibly unique for my sister. At one of the tents, I got really taken by the 20s boudoir looking, handmade headbands. I promised the lady I would come back and buy it, but I never did. And I still kinda feel bad about it. I do want to come back, when I have a little more money and get the one pictured above. But all in all, it was a very cold but very good day!

On Alli: F21 Coat/Gap Cardigan/Target everything else
On Me: Free People Utilitarian Coat/Truly Madly Deeply Tee/Jones New York Scarf/F21 Leggings/GuessByMarciano Moto Boots

9 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

i wish i could have come with you guys! oh well, let me know next time!

ps. LOVE the jacket and the top!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket!

Rosanna said...

this looks like a great flea market!!!

http://www.littlemissdressup.com

Unknown said...

great pics looks like fun x

Cindy said...

is this the coat? it's pretty awesome. i love military inspired items, so versatile and they just add an effortless vibe to a dressier outfit.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Ooh the market looks great!

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

My favorite way to spend a day...hanging out with a friend and finding amazing deals at a flea market! Looks like a great day!

Dian Prad said...

the headband look cute though
love your blog!!
very LA style

http://alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com/

love,
dian prad

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Looks amazing. Would love to shop there.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails