Sunday, December 13, 2009

It rolls in from the sea...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What I adore about the holiday season...Christmas shopping with great friends. The other day, Siera, Kristina and I went to Burbank to finish up the gift giving and to catch up on some much needed girl time. God knows I've needed it. And it's always so much fun to be around them. I feel so lucky.

On another note, Esther from the lovely Rhapsody in Boots was sweet enough to give me an award for blogging. Thank you so much, Esther, I truly appreciate it.


In order to fully accept the award, I have to state 7 random facts about myself...so here it goes!

1.) I love to cook. If I had an infinite amount of ingredients for me to access on a daily basis-I'd probably be cooking 24/7.
2.) I used to have a much edgier sense of style. If you ask my hubby, how I was when he first met me, he'd concur that I did. I would wear the weirdest things!
3.) When I was younger, I always thought I would grow up to be a singer/songwriter. And then, acting came along, and I never looked back.
4.) I miss singing. I mean, really singing.
5.) 4 years ago, I had a mohawk. And I rocked it.
6.) I cry at Hallmark commercials.
7.) I would secretly love to work at a TJ Maxx just to get all the deals!

And now I nominate:

Siera
Kristina
Alli
Carrie
Cindy
Tara
Sushi

Here are the rules:
1.
Thank/Link the person who nominated you for this award;

2. Copy the award and place it on your blog;
3. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself;
4. Nominate 7 bloggers and post their links.



xoxo

On Siera: UO Leather Jacket, Top, Leggings. Assorted Jewelry. Steve Madden Boots.
On Kristina: Cotton+Candy Dress. Unknown Peacoat. Steve Madden Boots. Farmer's Market Jewelry.
On Me: F21 Blazer and Top. H&M Skirt. Chinese Laundry Boots.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

well done on the award xxx

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

cute photos, you girls are beautiful!t

Siera Eden said...

wonderful day.
thanks for the nomination boo.

Yuka said...

aww you guys are so cute! i need to finish my xmas shopping too.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, YOU LOOK AMAZING! I, too, love shopping with good friends:) It's fun fun fuuuuun.

Cindy said...

thank u so much for the tag... i just did it a few posts back so i might wit and do it again in a few weeks, but thanks for thinking of me. i love mohawks, my boy had one when we started dating, secretly part of the reason i feel for him so hard at first, but i'd never have the balls to pull it off myself, good for you!

the nyc picks are from october, i'm so behind in my posting, so i already showed all my goodies in my nyc haul videos. my favs were the two bags i got, the miu miu and the marc. check them out if you haven't watched them yet.

Laetitia said...

Congratulations!!!

Talia said...

this skirt is so romantic. I love it ;)

Francheska L said...

stunning photos! you are all so beautiful! x

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

You girls look adorable... I love those photos!

May Kasahara said...

gorgeous gals.
loving your blazer and your always flawless makeup.

Zhcsyra hp said...

all of u gurls are awesome.
lovey ur sweet skirt and adorable blazer.
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails