Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Give a little Love

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know this post is 5 days late, I realize. But I just got back from our trip to Palm Springs, where I had little to sometimes none at all, internet. Needless to say, writing up a new post would've been extremely difficult given my circumstances. However, Christmas Eve/Day was a blast. I got to spend the first half with my family. And then drove (in the middle of the night) to Palm Springs to celebrate with my mother-in-law and her best friend, Robin. We had a grand time, ate quite a bit, and were completely spoiled with presents/food.

Finally got to see Sherlock Holmes, which I had been dying to watch ever since I heard Robert Downey Jr. was in talks to play the witty detective. Needless to say, I was very entertained. And fully reaffirmed my undying devotion and love to RDJ. Yes, I just abbreviated his name-it's far too long to write out yet again.



I have the best hubs in the world, who fully recognizes and understands my love for another man apart from himself...unless of course, I ever do a movie with him (which I plan on happening in the future)-then, not so much ;p

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones. I sure did.

xoxo

Brown "Olivia Palermo" Jacket-Spense/Green Cardi-unknown/Floral Corset-F21/Jeans-Sneak Peek/Shoes-Marc Fisher/Earrings-Gift from Siera

3 comments:

Yuka said...

awww i love your tree. the icicles are nice.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Adorable! Glad you had a lovely holiday!

Anonymous said...

I love your jacket!
Happy new year
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails