Sunday, March 21, 2010

We're onto a winner...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I cannot even begin to tell you how absolutely proud I was of my birthday boo, Siera Eden Casey, when I saw her in the production of The Waiting Room last night. She was so exceptional as Jersey Girl, Wanda, that I was driven to tears THREE times during the entire show. Part of it, was the feeling I get when I see my friends cry. But the most important part, was that she was able to deliver the material in such a way that it was true and real and just as how I would want to see it. She is a remarkable actress, and I feel so lucky that she is one of my bests.
On another note: so my "business" partner/friend Kristina, and I sell clothes through Facebook as an event called Lainey's Closet. It's in its 6th run, and I am very surprised that it's been going so well. But the other day, lo and behold, Kristina brought over this adorable studded Vintage blazer for me to sell on the event. I tried it on and had to have it for myself. How could I not? It's gorgeous! It's very Balmain, no? Anyway, that is what I ended up wearing to the show. It's definitely something that will stay in my closet for awhile.

I had an exceptional weekend. I hope you all did too!

xoxo
Vintage studded blazer/F21 purple tank/Sneak Peek skinnies/Steve Madden shoes/Vintage and assorted jewelry/B. Makowski bag

13 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

dude you rock that white blazer. i'm glad i found it and i'm glad it looks so amazing on you! love you lainey boo!

Taylor Sterling said...

really cute outfit!!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Such a cute jacket. You look gorgeous!!! :) xo

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

That jacket is so cute!! You look gorgeous my dear!! :) xo

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

The blazer is darling!! I absolutely love it! Especially on you. :)

darlingdee said...

Your blog is fabulous. I love love the blazer. You look amazing.

I'm a new follower to you blog and would love for you to follow my blog if you'd like.

xx
DD
http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com

Walk The Sand said...

Blazer and shoes. Amazing.
Lovely blog.
x

Saray said...

cuteee outfit!!!!:)

afterDRK said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. Your outfit is so cute!

Tink in My Closet said...

Love the whit blazer classic and sexy! Your hair curls to perfection!

kate maggie said...

You're a stunner. I love your shoes and glasses! cute blog!

Shop T.O. Live said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

You are beautiful! And you should definitely keep that studded jacket - it is too fab to get neglected.


ShopTOLive.ca

lauren baluyo said...

Hey pretty lady,

Thanks for the lovely comment. And may I just say you're freaking gorgeous as well!

Curious...what's your ethnicity? Are you part filipino? :)

xxLauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails