Sunday, October 3, 2010

The horses are coming so you better run

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am OBSESSED with my cargo skinnies. And apparently so are they:

Photobucket


Only difference is, they're wearing the J Brand "Houlihans" that are about $245 for a pair. I thought, maybe not so much. But I got these at my own Max Studio.com for a fraction of the price. And I am absolutely in love. I wear them pretty much all the time. :)

F21 Sweater/MaxStudio cargo skinnies/Sam Edelman clogs/RayBan sunnies

6 comments:

Unknown said...

im dying for a pair of cargo pants!
i went hunting at my fave vintage spots this weekend but nothing...
i might spoil myself and by the J Brand ones

http://genevieveandlola.blogspot.com

xoxo

Anna Katrina said...

adorable outfit! im loving the clogs :)


stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Abi said...

I love cargo trousers too and I like the way you've paired them with that woolen cardi. Love the second photo!

Taylor Sterling said...

I love these shots. You look so hip and urban! Great outfit!

Angela Pluck said...

love the skinny cargos!! xx

Annushka said...

I Love This Photo)))
Beautiful!!!)))
Nice blog)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails