Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You can't carry it with you if you want to survive

Best of 2010

Photobucket

Picking 10 of my favorite outfits this year, was just too hard. But I eventually narrowed it down based on the ones my readers and I both loved.
2010 was such an amazing year for me. I got everything I had ever wanted in my 24 years of life, all in one year. I told myself in January that it would be my main goal and I feel so accomplished knowing that I made it happen. 2011 will be the year of reclaiming my passion and creativity. I missed performing way too much this year, but I know that whatever I put my mind to, I'll do. So, I just have to work hard, think positively, and hope for the best. That's really all I can ask for. But I have the strongest faith that everything will fall into place very soon. I hope you all had a wonderful year, stay strong, and let's hope that next year is filled with lots of love, happiness and style ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

Fashion Nicotine said...

Cool post!
How did you do that with all the polaroids?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails