Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time still exists

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took these in Studio City this morning. I figured I haven't done a full blown outfit post in a long time, and I felt kinda cute today so here they are. Sorry for the grainy quality, I kinda had to go rogue with this session. As always life has taken me for a roller-coaster ride...it's been a really stressful month for me and Geo. I just hope July brings me more joy and ease. Good news is, I get to see my best friend for the 4th. I haven't seen/hung out with her in over a month, so it's definitely much needed. 
I hope you all have an amazing weekend. xoxo

F21 top, vest, and necklace/GAP jeans/Vintage earrings/Alex&Ani bracelet

10 comments:

Ag said...

Love love love the hair and second photo!

Unknown said...

that fringe vest is so cute!

char said...

great fringe vest!

Unknown said...

Lovely vest :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Lidiya said...

Love love this outfit!! You look so so stunning <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Pieter said...

Love the vest!
Great outfit xx

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Sick by Trend said...

lovely necklace and outfit!! I'm following

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me! :)

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

noura. said...

so cute!

Petitebine said...

You look amazing! Great vest :)

xx Robine

Sara said...

You are right you do look great here and I like the way you did your hair, that braid really suites you. Great vest! I hope thing have calm down for you.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Alice&Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails