Saturday, June 28, 2008

I don't mind...

Hey, I like vintage! Vintage People. Vintage Clothes. Vintage tea towels? Of course! Why not?! That's the one thing I'm really loving about this move. Janice has so much stuff that she's practically giving it all to us. And she does not give us crap stuff either-she gives us super hip, super nice, super vintage (hello?!) things for our new home! Ah! Our new home. It's a comin'. We've got a lot of cool schtuff. And therefore-I am pleased as punch.

Today was Josie's birthday. She turned 23. Every time I celebrate Josie's birthday, I end up with the feeling of bittersweet-ness when it comes to my birthday. Happy that it's in less than three months, but also a tad bit upset that I'm getting older. I like the year I've had so far. I don't know how exactly I'm going to feel about turning 23. But anyway--we went to this lovely restaurant in Westwood called Sawtelle's Kitchen. It's Japanese/Italian. Weird, I know. But surprising lovely. Everything about it was spot on-the food, the help, the decor. It was easily one of the best dining experiences I've had in quite a long time.




So Beard Papa's...I don't know if you heard of the lovely Beard Papa's fresh and natural cream puffs. If you haven't-you are surely missing out because they are divine. They come in three flavors-vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. I got chocolate, because I am a chocolate fiend! It was yummay!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails