Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm the only sour cherry on your fruit stand!

That's what it certainly feels like.

I absolutely HATE it when my friends are mad at me. No matter who's fault it is, I always end up being the one to cower and call/write/etc...first. I just really care about my all of my friends, and it just hurts a lot not knowing anything at the moment. All I can do is sit and wait to see if they will respond to any of the things I've done to make things better. For the most part, I don't think I should be getting punished for something completely understandable. I'm sure to most of you (who are we kidding-to the two of you) who are reading this-you have absolutely no clue as to what I'm talking about. I don't even know if the person this is for reads my blog...but whatever-sometimes, I just need to get it out.

The video from the concert is still not finished. In fact, I haven't even started. The past couple of days, I've been hard at work. We have been packing up a storm, just getting ready for the big show. I'm not complaining. It's just not fun to have do this twice in one summer. I just am not looking forward to it. I am however looking forward to finally moving into our new home, George and I. We're just as excited as can be for that moment to arrive. But for right now, we're just taking things one day at a time.

So, that's all for now. I just really want to eat some more cookies. I bought a bag of these chewy, chunky, chocolate chip cookies from Trader Joes (God Bless them) and they are uh-maze-ing! Pretty schnazzy. Alright-time to go fatten meself up.

***Update***It has been settled. And I am glad for it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails