Sunday, June 22, 2008

I give up!

At my attempt to be cool and Katy Perry-esque of doing video-blogs as opposed to regular writing-I failed...miserably. I'm pissed. P-I-S-S-E-D! I recorded a long blog of me just babbling away about how great my day was, and stupid mac photobooth only recorded like 50 seconds of it. I don't even know what the duration time is for those things, because it seems to vary. And then, I go to Apple support, which shouldn't even be called Apple support-because they don't. Apparently many people have been having the same problem I've been having. And you know what they're solution is? To record on imovie instead of photobooth. Whoopee!

So this is what ended up recording...blech!


Boo on photobooth video!!! from Elaine Nuguid on Vimeo.

What you didn't see on the video is that, I had a great day. Awesome in fact. Kate and I went to the Huntington Library to explore. We did girly things, took lots of pictures, gabbed, ate a lot, and took more pictures. Twas all-around goodness!





Anyway. Hot day. Hot in both senses of the word. And now I'm starving...which will have to wait till 10pm. Because beau-friend is bringing home din-din, and that's when he comes home. Boo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails