Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happiest day of my life...sorta. This was the day my parents surprised me with a Blackberry. My first real grown-up phone. I used to love tiny flip phones, but I now love my new blackberry more. It's sleek, it's pretty, it's pink-just like my laptop. I'm just obsessed with it.

Above is my sister...she's a real bad-ass. No really, she is. In fact she's created her own blog, finally. You can go follow her at Queen Victoria Reigns. It's going to be fantastic.

On me: Fedora-H&M/Tee-AA/Jeans-DKNY/Shoes-Vintage/Bag-Vintage Chanel
On Victoria: Tee-Hanes/Leather Vest-Vintage/Cargos-Thrifted/Sandals-Kenneth Cole

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

your blackberry is pink!!!????

i just got a blackberry, mine is the 'blackberry bold' its amazing i love them so so much, xxxx

Cybele said...

oh i want a blackberry too!!

Ruby said...

Like her style! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that vintage chanel bag!!!

Anonymous said...

both of you guys are so adorable...love all the outfits

AsianCajuns said...

Awww we love blogging sisters! We'll definitely go check out her blog too!

You guys both look tres chic and cute!

Happy blackberry-ing ;)

May Kasahara said...

such stylish sisters.
love it. def going to check out her blog.

Styleseeking Zurich said...

oh i love your all black outfit!
the pumps really completes the look!
you two look gorgeous~

miji <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails