Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The People Stop and Stare at Us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Photobucket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My honey took me out for our anniversary last night, to one of our favorite steakhouses, Houston's. I had forgotten how absolutely satisfying it felt to have good steak. Was such a yummy dinner. I even treated myself to a hot fudge sundae :) Afterward we strolled along old town Pasadena for a little while, and had a utterly romantic time. I can't believe it's been this long, and I'm still so in love. I am truly truly happy...and lucky.

Dress-F21/Bracelet-hm/Wedges-ParislovesKenny/Capelet-TJ Maxx

7 comments:

La Chauve-Souris said...

loving your floral dress very Balenciaga

Unknown said...

Adorable pattern. Your wedges are lovely too.. I'm currently obsessed with wedges!

C.Chico said...

very cute dress! u look good!

esther said...

aww...happy anniversary!
so glad to hear you had a lovely time.

gennie said...

congrats on the anniversary!! how cute :)

i love your lip color! I'm totally lost when it comes to make up haha

Styleseeking Zurich said...

you look wonderful in this floral dress! and yayy for pinky lips :D

miji

PAULNKC said...

i love that dress! very cute look on you (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails