Thursday, September 16, 2010

Working like a dog...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My work outfit for FASHION NIGHT OUT. Too bad the event itself was a bust, but this was one of my favorite work related outfits to date. I just felt very chic and elegant, but the headband makes it edgy at the same time. I got so many compliments, and jaws dropping once I told them I got it at Forever 21. 

Flying to Santa Cruz tomorrow to say goodbye to my baby sister. I'm going to miss her beyond belief. But I'm immensely proud of her, and can't wait to hear about her new adventures. 

F21 blazer and headband/Sneak Peek skinnies/Guess by Marciano biker boots

2 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

I love your outfit.....very chic hair piece too!!

Have a Fashionable Weekend:)
Statements in Fashion Blog

this free bird said...

I think the outfit is wonderful...and the headband looks great on you. So shimmery and pretty!

xoxo,
Carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails