Monday, June 20, 2011

Magic was everywhere, and we had to have it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For Father's Day this year, we decided to spend the day at Universal Studios! I haven't been to a theme park in 4 years, and I haven't been to this particular one since I was in high school. It was nice that the whole family got a chance to be together, including my cousin Andrea who is visiting from the Philippines. It was such a pleasant day too as far as the weather goes, and I was able to rock my comfy Freddy Kruger sweater all day long! 
My favorite ride of the day was the Simpsons ride. I thought I would miss the Back to the Future ride, but I thought the Simpsons was a nice replacement. 
We ended the night with amazing food at Camacho's and my dad really loved my present. Can you tell by his face in the last picture? I love you Pop, I hope you had a beautiful day! 

3 comments:

KARSATTI said...

great pictures !

Christine B said...

great knit top! :)

www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

this is adorable!
i like!
xxx

www.befrassy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails