Friday, June 24, 2011

That's how it is...

I should title my new inspiration board:
Battle of the Blondes


Photobucket


1.) Caroline Engman of The Fashion Squad


Photobucket


2.) Coury Combs of Fancy Treehouse


Photobucket


3.) Elizabeth Victoria Clark of Chic Heroin

These 3 women are a constant inspiration to me when it comes to personal style. You all should definitely check out their blogs, if you haven't already heard of them. I promise you that once you visit-you'll be hooked.
I hope you have a beautiful day! :-)

7 comments:

Emmett Katherine said...

Good choices, I haven't checked out fashion squads blog but I will because I love both Coury & Elizabeth's blogs! I did a post on Chic heroine awhile back and am actually working on one for the fancy treehouse!

All those ladies each have their own unique style very inspirational!

~Em K

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Beautiful girls! I love their different sense of style! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

fancy treehouse is my absolute favorite! :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

caroline is the best!

valncami said...

wow they are all so pretty! love your inspiration boards :]

We just wanted you to know we moved our blog to a new address:
http://abutterflybyday.com/

We hope you will come by to visit us, and hopefully continue to
follow through Bloglovin or RSS.

Hope to hear from you soon!
XX, Valerie and Camilla
abutterflybyday.com

Unknown said...

Great choices :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

aliciafashionista said...

that's one fierce battle! They are all such a huge inspiration :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails