Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I dare you to let me be, your one and only...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm never been a fangirl.  I've always held a pretty level ground when it comes to these kinds of things. The only other series I've ever really loved was Harry Potter, and that was because I literally grew up with it. Watching it end was a roller coaster ride of emotions, and I swore to myself that I wouldn't fall again. But the 15 year old inside of me is screaming to get out, and sometimes it becomes a little stronger than I want it to be. I, without a doubt, have fallen completely in love with The Hunger Games. I'm on the 2nd book of the trilogy now, and I can't seem to put it down. I find myself craving as much peace and quiet as possible, just so I can curl up with my book and a cup of tea. Not to mention, the most unhealthy part of this whole thing...I seem to have also fallen in love with Peeta Mellark, a character from the novels. Isn't it unfair when books can feel so real, that every word send shivers down your back?
My hub says to me: "So you're in love with a 17 year old boy, who isn't real? Where does that leave me?" Haha! 
All I can say is-March 23rd can't come soon enough. 

7 comments:

Juley said...

My sister loves The Hunger Games! I'll have to give it a go, too.

You mentioned some of your favorite bloggers are in Nashville. Mind linking me? =)

Unknown said...

love the post

XO, Carmen
pls look also at my blog and become a friend,
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Beautiful tray with jewels!

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the movie!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Great post. Love the jewellery on the first photo

www.fashiable.nl

aliciafashionista said...

I might have to fight you over Peeta :P Also, let me know when you've finished the books! I'm OBSESSED!

raynette said...

i've just recently heard of this book too. you are tempting me to pick it up.... btw, i also loved your suggestion with the lana del rey. another thanks! hope you and mr. geo are well. lots of love, ray

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails