Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All the single ladies...

Just when I thought that song had escaped my mind...the catchiest song on the radio, came crawling back into my head, because not only did I have to listen to it about a dozen times in one day-I also had to perform to it. Yes, I did a show last Sunday, which required me to wear heart-emblazoned daisy dukes, bright tights, and motorcycle boots, dancing to Sasha Fierce's "If ya like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it!" All in all, it was fun. I mean, I'm not going to lie-I thought I wanted to die halfway through, because I was (still am) sick and the last thing I wanted to do was dance around in saggy bottom hot pants, and put on a show. Plus I sounded like Scarlett Johansson mixed with a back-alley cat screeching at that top it's lungs. Not to mention...my best friend called me that day to notify me that she had just gotten into a major car accident. She's ok-thank God! But her car burst into flames, and all that remains is her camera. Needless to say-it was super scary, and I immediately started bawling, because all I kept thinking about was how close she was! So that was my lovely weekend.

I'm still hocking (spelling?) up a storm. Lovely. And I always feel like I have a hairball stuck in my throat. Again, lovely. Not really, but I went to the Doctor yesterday. And I hate going to the doctor with a passion, because I usually get better on my own. I scheduled the appointment long before I even got this to begin with-but I figured I might as well tell her about it. She gave me some "knock out" medicine, and I love her for it. Sleep has definitely improved.


There is nothing that makes me happier than Fashion Weeks. I love New York's. I love LA's. But to attend Paris Fashion Week, would make my life. No seriously. Just to sit in the Chanel Couture tent, I would die a happy little bee. But I have to say though...I am so not diggin' this new look on my waif idol Keira Knightley. The "indie" bangs as I like to call 'em look good on Daisy Lowe and rocker chicks of the like, but not on Oscar nominated "serious" actor. It doesn't make her stand out. She looks like any other old skinny Brit, and it covers up her beautifully intense eyes. Ah, well...you can't blame the girl for trying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails