Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have I found you, Flightless Bird...?

Be still my heart, Iron and Wine. I will love you forever, Sam Beam. Flightless Bird, American Mouth, is probably the best song I've heard in a long time. He's going to be on Jay Leno tomorrow night! Yippee! Make sure to tune in. I'm writing that mostly for my own benefit, so that I don't forget. Even though I do have it written down in my planner. Best to be safe than sorry.

I'm hungers. But husbandee has us on this new 5 meals a day program, to keep our metabolism going. It's supposed to be the best way to lose weight. Basically, there's the usual breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then two snacks in between. And so, I can't have dinner until 9. Boo. But I've noticed that I've been losing some poundage-albeit 2 or 3 lbs.

Geo finally got to see The Dark Knight. It's always great watching movies that I've already seen, with him. I like looking at his facial expressions. It was a success, but he wasn't completely in love with it as much as I was. Oh well, I'm just glad he liked it.

2009 has been great so far. We celebrated my sister's bday last friday, by having lunch at Katsuya, then we saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I liked it, but it was too long. The full review can be viewed on my facebook. But as far as my sister's day goes, it was a complete success! She finally got her first ipod, and was freaking out over it. And she loved all of her presents, so it was good. It was really great to see her.

Anyway, that's all for now....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails