Friday, January 23, 2009

GIve me them bright lights, long nights...

After the longest (and I do mean, LONGEST) week of my life; having battled through the first day of school, a 101 degree fever, a severe sore throat, an audition for Anything Goes, a callback for Anything Goes, and finally getting cast, whilst coughing, dripping and congested. Needless to say, a day of rest is much needed. I am very proud of George for getting cast as Moonface, while I get to play an Angel named Purity. Obviously it's not my first choice-but at least I'll get to wear amazing costumes and strut my stuff.

Apart from that I missed the Inauguration. I was sick in bed, drowning in my fever. But luckily Geo tivo'd it and I will be seeing it as soon as I have some kind of break.

I'm very happy to hear about all the great things our new President has done so far for our country. And he's only been there 3 days! It's quite amazing.

Off to make dinner with the lovebug...more to come when I'm not high on medication. And when I have more to say.

Current Want:
3.1 Philip Lim maxi dress

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails