Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pack it up, we're leaving.

It's our final day at Three-Penny Farm.

Needless to say, we're in a disarray. I couldn't sleep a wink last night knowing that it would be the 2nd to last night we'd be here. So, forgive me if I'm a bit of an emotional wreck. I'm seriously going to miss everything about this place.

I get to see my family tomorrow though. It's been three weeks, and I miss them a whole bunch. Especially the sisser-pisser.

Happy 4th to everyone! Just in case I don't get to blog between now and then.

Well, sorry to cut this so short, but there is plenty of work to be done and not a lot of time to do it in.

Plus-pad thai leftovers from last night awaits.

****

I thought I'd leave you with this disaster.



I really wanted to give her another chance-I really did.


L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know... it's PAINFUL, isn't it. Whats funnier is that she looks so PLEASED with herself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails