Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trying to face the days a world apart...

But no longer...

After much anticipation, Geo and I finally got our perfect little apartment!! I feel so thankful, like my prayers have been answered. Pretty much-LIFE IS GOOD. I feel so happy, absolutely ecstatic that it all worked out for us. It was a long time coming for us. And now it's here. We're moving in a week and a half. 10 days!!! That's going to be a whirlwind.

Geo and I celebrated by getting Japanese at Wokcano. Geez, I love that place. Really great, unique tasting sushi. Yummy in my tummy. Blech. I can't believe I just wrote that. Anyway, sakes and sushi are always great for celebratin'. I savored the moment because it would probably be the last time Geo and I have a nice dinner out in a long time. That's what he says. Because we're going to be good budgeters now that we have our own place. And this time...I actually believe him.

I love my husbfriend. Haha. I tried to create a word and I can't even really pronounce it. Such a loser.

Happy, Happy, Happy.

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited! Can't wait to see it!

now all we need is to get you a bike, with a wicker basket and a little bell.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails