Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas darling...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Merry Christmas!!
It's been two days, and still it feels like Christmas never even happened. With just a blink of an eye, it was over. Too fast, in my opinion. I wish Christmas was a week long celebration! Hell, I wish it was an entire month. But enough of my complaining, because in all honesty-my Christmas was pretty grand. I got everything I could ever ask for in life...my health, my family, my friends, and my love. I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend filled with lots of joy. 


FreePeople headpiece gifted by Pamela/Vintage top gifted by Maeghan/Assorted jewelry/Timeless lace pants/Asos ring

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

cool headband/headpiece! Very creative and pretty. not to mention totally unique :D

www.17-candles.blogspot.com

& a very happy holidays! :)

Ashley Isaacs said...

such cute photos, Love the headpiece your rocking......xx

hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

Coury Combs said...

Merry Christmas. :)

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

Your headpiece is amazing! I really like your blog :)

follow me :)
www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

xox,
Isa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails