Saturday, December 31, 2011

You say goodbye, and I say hello...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

Just to make things clear...2011 wasn't exactly my year. In fact, I'd rather forget it even happened. Apart from 2 amazing vacations (Santa Barbara in April and San Francisco in November)-everything I wanted to happen, didn't. But instead of making this a post about regret, I wanted to focus on the fact that tomorrow is not only a new day, but a new year. I'm looking forward to taking hold of all of my goals and taking them in a direction where I know they'll be fulfilled. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening planned, and I hope 2012 will bring us all lots of joy and hope. 

I leave you with some of my favorite looks from 2011...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment:

Clara Turbay said...

Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails