Friday, February 26, 2010

And the beat goes on...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday was a vintage kimono kind of day. I was feeling quite exhilarated by the fact that I was finally seeing Siera and Danielle, after what seemed like months of not being able to-because of you know, life. But yesterday afternoon, the 3 of us met up, had lunch and it was grand. It's always nice when we're together. We hadn't done anything since last fall, so it was about time. But this vintage kimono, which was given to me by my mother-in-law is actually one of my most prized possessions. I love the way it hangs loosely for a more bohemian vibe. And I love that it has nice, deep, pockets for when I get chilly. It's just one of those perfect, "throw overs", sitting in my closet. I felt like it was the right time to finally wear it. :) And according to WhoWhatWear, apparently I'm right on target, with this one...





For my curious readers...I will answer all of your unanswered questions.
So go ahead...


Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LaineyN



Vintage kimono/AA tank/F21 jeans and headband/H&M necklace/Vintage Bruno Magli heels

12 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

LOVEEEEEEEE THE KIMONO!!!!!!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I LOVE this! That second to last photo is so freaking cute. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that Kimono. The pattern is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

fabulous pics you look beautiful xoxox

Anonymous said...

I wasn't even done scrolling down your first post and I was instantly drawn in. I'm absolutely in love with your style! also; i love me a good vintage kimono :] I've got a couple in my closet myself lol

<3 Krissy

Behind The Seams said...

love the kimono!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Stunning girl! Love that vintage komono - I want one. You rock the headband and red lips well :)

Victoria said...

Such cool pictures ! love it

esther said...

oooh i love it. those are my favorite kinds of pieces- the throw-over-anythings. and that collage has like all my favorite style people on it! okay almost all.

Gorgeous Glam said...

The kimono is fab! Keep it glam girl ;)xoxo
www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your hair band!! I can never get enough of your signature red lips!

Lori Cotton said...

I love that kimono!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails