Saturday, February 20, 2010

Here to stay

Amanda Seyfried Icons <3

The new girl crush. I mean, really...Amanda Seyfried is seriously stunning. I've also had her song "Little House" on constant repeat. So, explanation? Ever since Kate and I saw Dear John last weekend, I was hooked. We both were. As far as the movie goes, nothing will ever beat The Notebook in my opinion (and Rachel McAdams will forever be my acting hero because of that film), but Dear John was immensely satisfying. I thought she and Channing Tatum had a really great natural chemistry, and even HE surprised me-acting wise. So, I would definitely recommend this movie. Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
xoxo

3 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

i looooove amanda seyfreid. dear john, was... eh... i'll give it a C+. I still don't know quite how to feel, I wanted it to be as good as the Notebook but it wasn't. :(
love you lainey!!

Bionica said...

I haven't seen Dear John but I do agree that Amanda Seyfreid is awesome

www.evadanielle.com/blog

-Sweet

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

I didn't even know she came out with music. I just love this song. Her voice is so sweet. Thanks for sharing! And I'm loving your blog :) xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails