Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fall Sweetly

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


RIP Alexander McQueen

One of the most inventive and innovative designers of all time. You will be missed.

______________________________________________________



In other news...an outfit post, sorta. A half-assed outfit post, because I was feeling lazy. It wasn't that interesting anyway, because I just wore the usual black skinnies with my moto boots. But hubs kept telling me how beautiful I looked (blushes) so I thought I'd share. I'm so proud of my honey for being an all-around talented guy. I was beyond amazed by how brilliant his lighting design for Polaroid Stories came out. I feel like he can do anything.

xoxo

F21 Earrings/H&M Scarf/TCEC Couture Motorcycle Jacket
xoxo

2 comments:

srta a said...

was a genius. Amazing creations by an unique artist,

XX!!!

Bec said...

dammit, i'm supposed to be studying for exams. instead i found your blog today and have spent the time since then reading back through the archives. love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails