Thursday, February 4, 2010

When you're down and out...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alli was kind enough to take me to my meeting yesterday. I'm not going to say a lot about it, because well, I can't. But I think it went quite well. One of the producers even went far enough to tell me that no matter what, she would make things happen for me. So, that definitely sounds promising. As far as the whole no car situation, and having to go to Westwood a couple more times by the end of it-seems a little daunting to me. But we shall see...
There was this really cool wall that Alli discovered on her walk whilst waiting for me. I was happy she found it because we got to utilize it for some pictures. I had a great time with her as always, and was extremely happy to be out of the house...

xoxo

On Alli: F21 dress/Target Boots and Cardi
On Me: TwelveByTwelve mustard dress worn as shirt/Sneak Peek skinnies/Marc Fisher Boots

10 comments:

Style State of Mind said...

oooooh guuurl, i love the mustard color blouse! and alli looks great in pic #4. best of luck to your audition/meeting!! we need to get together soon. thrifting. lunch. photo shoot. whatever it is, let's do it!!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw I love the photos.. both of you look adorable! And good luck with your audition!!

C.Chico said...

aw lainey, that mustard color looks good on you!

fadetoblack said...

COOL PHOTOS.. love the wall :)

Karen Monardez said...

Love your yellow blouse!!

xoxo

Marla Singer said...

amazing mustard blouse! lovelovelove <33

Taylor Sterling said...

love the photos!! great inspiration!!

raita 2 said...

oh my! stunning photos =) especially the two last ones are so beautiful =)

http://www.raita2.blogspot.com/

(always)alanna said...

you two look stunning- love the background of these photos!
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back visiting SOON!

kimvee said...

i love that mustard color, it's so pretty :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails