Monday, February 22, 2010

We belong together, like traffic and weather

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Geo and I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit yesterday and take public transportation into Burbank. We were meeting up with the fam-bam to see Shutter Island, which I'll get to in a second. And the trip wasn't bad at all. In fact it was only one bus, it took 40 minutes to get there, and it dropped off us right in front of the movie theatre. How convenient!

Shutter Island was absolutely amazing. I can't express enough how wonderful Martin Scorsese and Leo DiCaprio are together. I mean, the film was so trippy but in a good way. And DiCaprio is becoming more and more of a better actor with every movie he makes. Especially when the two of them team up. He's astonishing to watch. This is definitely one worth watching. The movie I'll probably be seeing next is Alice in Wonderland. Best and I are going to get tickets soon, because well, we're sort of obsessed. I am so so excited for March 5th!

Sorry my outfits have been slightly boring lately...I tend to live in jeans, moto boots, and my leather jacket. So, hopefully soon, I'll find an excuse to dress up a little more. :)

xoxo

On Victoria: Vintage blazer, shoes and Dooney & Burke bag/H&M necklace and scarf/UO Men's tee/Mossimo hoodie/Cotton On shorts/Anne Klein tights

On Me: TCEC Couture jacket/F21 tee and scarf/DKNY jeans/UO sunglasses/B.Makowski bag/Guess by Marciano boots

2 comments:

Fashion Garden said...

very cute photos! thanks for your sweet comments ! I just can't wait to see alice in wonderland !!
alice
xoxo

www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

Taylor Sterling said...

Great photos! you two look cute! Get the bangs!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails