Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beggin' you for Mercy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


(From WhoWhatWear)

Why must I do this to myself? When I saw those white Balenciagas I pretty much died...I'm so sorry I haven't posted since Valentine's Day. I've been 1.) extremely busy, since rehearsals for Anything Goes have begun, and 2.) I don't have anything remotely exciting or appealing to post about. With the weather being what it is-I haven't had much of an opportunity to take any pretty pictures of myself (and outfits) because of my laziness. So I'm quite sorry.

I wish I were in New York for Fashion Week. Sigh.

I guess I'll end with this lovely picture of SJP...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I wish I could pull this look off...alas, I would need her legs. And that's just not possible. Haha.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, if you get the white Balencia's, can I have those vintag-ey white heels you lent me that time? I saw a girl in Echo Park wearing the EXACT SAME PAIR on Friday, and I realized how much I missed them :P

Anonymous said...

like, i wuv them.

filthy lust said...

that necklace at the top is amazing. want.

Shen-Shen said...

Those Balenciagia sandals look amazing.

Ida said...

I need the jeans!

Rebecca said...

you could pull that off, your beautiful
and ive just realised all i wear is black haha, i love the shoes in the first picture, the white onesxxxx

Rosanna said...

i really love those white balenciagas!

www.littlemissdressup.com

gennie said...

hahaha I was obsessed with that WWWear post as well... Those Balenciagas are riDIC :( Alas don't got the cash flow to support those unless they go on sale.

Beauty Standard Blog said...

I love everything about this post.
Katherine's from WWWD picks are amazing, i was suffering when i got that on my inbox. And SJP.. oh well, if i could pull off Carrie's outfit, i'd be much happier :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails