Monday, February 23, 2009

What would you do, if I sang out of tune...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I felt like being androgynous today. I couldn't stay away from the brand new red lipstick I purchased yesterday, though. This is what I do, when I'm bored at school. Super excited about bloggin' my Oscar picks for Best and Worst dressed later today. Actually, it might not happen til tomorrow, because I'm going to be super busy the rest of the day. Who else saw the awards last night...it made my night! Kate Winslet finally got the recognition she deserves.

It's lunch time and I have no idea what to eat...hunger ensues. All I've had today is a piece of chocolate cake.
xoxo

Velvet Blazer-Vintage/White Button Down-Etienne Aigner (BF's)/'Russian Red' Lipstick-Ben Nye/Glasses-Jones New York

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

that first picture makes your lips look really good, i never pull off red lipstick, pale looks better on me,xxxx

s.i. michaels said...

Love the red lips. I keep meaning to sport this look more.

Francheska L said...

I love the red lips!
It looks great on you!!
:)

Vera said...

You are so gorgeous! The red lipstick becomes you!

Anonymous said...

wheres the Oscar post? ;)

esther said...

oh yes, i love kate w. too...she seems so unaffected by her fame.
i love the red lips!

Frances Davison said...

That lipstick looks FAB. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails