Monday, February 2, 2009

We belong together...


This is what I wore today. Please excuse the ham thighs, I usually don't wear shorts. But it was such a beautiful day. Only in L.A. do you get 85 degree weather in February. It's fantastic, unpredictable, and a little odd. But the weather is what inspired this outfit today. I found the boots just sitting in the back of my closet, looking beautiful. I love these boots to death. They're Randolph Duke and when my mother-in-law gave them to me last year-I think I screamed for about 10 minutes straight.

I have a massive headache, and I think it's because all I've had today is junk food. Boo. But Geo is in Tujunga tonight, and it's always nice when he has a client appt. there. It means...he brings home Tortas! Yes! Man, I'm hungers.

I have a meeting with the costume designer of the show I'm designing the makeup for tomorrow morning, and I have no clue what to ask her. So not prepared, whatsoever. Ugh!

Yes, for Monday nights. Gossip Girl and The City.

5 comments:

Kay said...

I really like this outfit, you look understated but very cool.
Good luck!

http://thestitched.blogspot.com/

What is Reality Anyway? said...

amazing boots, im in love

kaitlyn said...

siiiick boots! i love them. great blog!


XOXO
kaitlyn

http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

Jane said...

The boots look smokin!

Come see me on http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Mare said...

those boots are amazing! i would scream too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails