Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hard candy with a surprise center


Inspiration time. Katy Perry is seriously TOO pretty for her own good. I mean, geez, wow! I want everything she wears in this music video. Espec. the last outfit (pictured above) And if anyone knows who designed those to die for shoes-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let me know! It would be most helpful-thanks.

And...I think I've found my future wedding dress. Fo sho!

edit: Man oh man. As most of my readers know, I am a huge fan of Rumi Neely's blog. The way she puts together outfits, so effortlessly, is just absolutely mind blowing to me. And I sincerely applaud her for taking so many risks-and succeeding in those risks. But man, there are some incredibly mean people out there who comment on her blog, talking trash, saying this and that. And it's like come on! If you don't like what she has to post, then don't read it. That's my mantra. I mean, thank God, she has self control and thick skin. If that were me-It would break my spirits for so many days, but I'd eventually give them a piece of my mind in hopes that they wouldn't come back ever again- good riddance, I say. I'm just glad she addressed the situation in her last post, because even I couldn't stand to read what they/he/she had to say in the comments box. It's rude, and extremely uncalled for.
Enough of my rant. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you were gonna do old hollywood?

Lainey said...

oh, I think I could totally turn that dress old hollywood.

Remember, I wear the dress-the dress doesn't wear me. or something like that. lol

Rosanna said...

she is gorgeous!!!!

xoxo
www.littlemissdressup.com

Rebecca said...

i also love her outfits there,
i know, we have snow at the moment, but its turned into slush now, really not nice, i wish i lived in LA, so much sun, we have non over here, xxxxx

Rylie said...

I love Katy Perrys style as well.
she's amazing.

Merily said...

she looks stunning!

JEYQ said...

ahh that wedding dress is INSANITY! but anything that slides onto tanya d's body is vicious anyway. haha.


i'm jey =]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails