Friday, February 6, 2009

Please Please let me get what I want...


Primark SS 09

I love ALL of it. But I especially want the pink dress on the left. How perfect would that be for Valentine's Day?! I always thought it was cheesy to wear red or pink on that day-but I'm thinking this year, I'm going to go all out. I don't care if Geo barfs from the cheesy-ness, I just want to play around. Who knows, by the time he gets home from work, I might not want to dress up too much. So, who knows...?

House of Harlow headpiece
I really really really want this headpiece. Every time I see a picture of Nicole Richie wearing it, I think-"How amazing would that look on my long raven hair?" haha. It would though, especially if I pair it with all of my boho dresses. But perhaps, I'll wait till it gets a little hotter.

I had an entertaining past couple of nights. I went to my hometown last night, to see my sister perform at my old high school. She was amazing. She sang with such subtlety, but it was incredibly touching at the same time. I teared up a little. And then, was so overcome with emotion, that I stood up immediately afterward and screamed-"I friggin LOVE YOU!" It was nice to spend some time with her.
And then tonight, I saw probably one of the best plays I have ever seen at my school. I was so into it. I was very pleased, satisfied, and actually surprised by how I was feeling. It was nice.

Fashion Survey

5 Things that make you happy

1.) Iced Soy Chai Lattes-I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this drink.
2.) Reading blogs that inspire me. Whether they be about life or fashion or theatre. I love new inspiration.
3.) Performing. Singing or Acting. I love being on stage, no matter what I'm doing.
4.) Taking pictures (even though Geo is the photographer in the family) and getting my picture taken.
5.) Chocolate Chip pancakes. People were talking about it the other day, and it got my tummy screaming for it. Maybe I'll make some tomorrow.

3 Favorite Designers (at the moment)

1.) Chloe
2.) Balenciaga
3.) Chanel (always)

3 Favorite Items in my Closet

1.) My Free People Russian coat my baby got me on our San Francisco love vaca. You look at it, and feel it-and you just know it's something special.
2.) My American Apparel White tee. It goes with everything. Seriously.
3.) And my Guess by Marciano Biker boots. I wear it all the time. And it's still alive.

3 Items on my wish list


Chloe's platform combat boots

Chanel quilted handbag


Sam Edelman Harness boots

3 Favorite Blogs

1.) Fashion Toast
2.) Karla's Closet
3.) A World According to er...this gal


That's it from me for now...xoxo

9 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

Nicole looks amazing in that red. Love it.

Juley said...

Hi!

Thanks for reading my posts! I hope I didn't bore you too much.

Nicole looks amazing! I want to get my hands on one of her pieces.

Btw, do you know if Primark ships to the US?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Susana Rodrigues said...

The Chanel bag, the Chloe's platform combat boots and the sam edelman boots are also in my wish list!
xoxo
Su

Rebecca said...

i love that chanel quilted bag so much, i have like copys of them but not chanel, there so nice x

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i seriously need to check out nicole richie's line of jewelry. she knows what looks good on her body and dresses perfectly!

Rebecca said...

also the pink dress is amazing for valentines day, its so cute!! i love it, unfortunatly im working ALL day, about 12 hours valentines day, looks like i wont be dressing up x

What is Reality Anyway? said...

love that pic of nicole x

Paris and Pascual said...

luv the house of harlow headpiece. is her jewelry available for sale now?

esther said...

I love the way you write! Very fun to read. And ohh I love that picture of nicole-she's always so inspiring, and now you're making me want a headpiece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails