Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Sun ain't shining no more...

Photobucket


Photobucket

The title of this blog actually contradicts this post, since the sun is shining again in all it's wonder-hallelujah! I've been enjoying the 45 degree weather L.A. has been having lately-playing in the rain, and layering, and wearing scarves, etc...but I also miss wearing short tunic dresses, not worrying about my shoes getting wet, and basking in the sunshine. Today was a great day. I went to my class, and then enjoyed my afternoon with my best friend, Kate. Lunch at California Chicken Cafe was exceptional. I have been craving it for so long, since last week, and was extremely happy when I was finally able to have it. I always get their Asian Chicken salad. Yummy!

The weekend was amazing as well. It was rainy, so Geo and I stayed in the apartment and cleaned, and watched movies, and ordered pizza, and it was beautiful. I can't wait for the weekend. It's the only time when both of us can really enjoy one another's company.

Macy's was having a great sale on Sunday. Practically all their shoes were 60% off, and if you're wearing red, they give you an additional 20% off. I found these ridiculous Marc Fisher lace-up boots, that were originally $210, and got them for $45. How 'bout that!!! I'm actually wearing them in the pictures above. I needed to break them in a little bit. They're still pretty comfortable though. Um...let's see...everyone has been asking where Nicole Richie is selling her jewelry line. The last time I saw 'em was at Kitson at the Americana. I didn't see the headpiece though. :(

Also...
What do you guys think of the yellow? Yay or Nay? I've been getting a lot of positive responses, but it's also much brighter than this in person, so...yeah.



Photobucket

Hope this finds you all well!

Leather Jacket-Forever 21/Tunic-Urban Outfitters by Free People/Necklace-Forever 21/Tights-Urban Outfitters/ Boots-Marc Fisher

6 comments:

Ida said...

Yellow is fun. I know what you mean about weekends. Why do they have to be 2 days only?...

paanie said...

cute dress! isn't it great to find something fab on super sale?

Vertiginoso said...

You're delightfully full of sparkling serenity under the shaded light . . AND I am frankly mesmerized by the way you wear denim shorts on one of your precedent posts, very "Casual CHIC-issime SEXYness" !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Rebecca said...

i loove that dress so much, wish the sun was shining here, its snow snow snow.. ive searched high and low for yellow nail polish, ended up having to order it from the internetxxx

Delmy said...

I LOVE the yellow nailpolish!

Nina said...

you look so pretty, i love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails