Thursday, February 12, 2009

This hurts I tell you so...



The Interview issue with Mary-Kate Olsen has finally arrived. I'm much more of a fan of Ashley (I just think she puts things together a little better) but I am in much adoration of the way the shoot is styled. There is something robotic yet ethereal about it. I don't know...

Today has been kind of an awful day. I wish people would just shut up, and not be so opinionated of other people's lifestyle and beliefs. I think they do it to make themselves feel better or to feel superior. Whatever the motive is, I think it's immature and just hateful. I don't wish to ever surround myself with people like that. But that aside, Geo and I got stuck in East L.A. for 3 hours this morning and I didn't get a chance to go to class. Boo. Also, there was this girl there carrying a Marc Jacobs bag I was totally eye-ing. She must've thought I was crazy. Haha.

I need to calm myself and try to think of things that make me happy...



Chesterfield sofa. Sigh.

Photobucket

I didn't even know these existed!!! This will definitely save me some money.


Photobucket

Minimarket SS09 Wedge Ankle Zip Boots. I'm salivating from how much I want this.


Photobucket

While the bf and I were watching Top Chef last night, they had them cook "last meals." It got me thinking about my last meal, and what I would have...I think it would be a pizza with mushrooms and tomatoes. My fave. Mmm...

xoxo

4 comments:

esther said...

i know, i really can't stand people who force their opinions on others without even bothering to take the time to let the other person talk or even say how they feel.
...don't know if that's exactly what you were talking about, but anyway...

mmm that sofa looks delightful. i think we are on the verge of buying a similar, smaller version.

great post! :)

Rebecca said...

the video is so good, i love her hair on it. besides the choppy ends, the zipper boots are also so nice, rocky xxx

Ida said...

Sorry about the bad day:( The only way to deal with opinionated people is to just ignore them.

Enjoy your weekend!

xxxx

CHIC Sensibility... said...

I love the spread with Mary-kate and those boots are so hot. Happy love day.
Stay chic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails